Dental implants are the next best thing to natural teeth. Implants can replace a single missing tooth, multiple missing teeth and help to secure a denture. They also help to preserve jaw bone and prevent your cheeks and lips from collapsing in. Even a subtle change in your smile helps you project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance and smile.
Here are just some of the ways you can benefit from implants:
• Improved Appearance: Implants look and feel like your own teeth. And because they are designed to fuse with the jawbone, they can last a lifetime.
• Improved Speech: With poor-fitting dentures, the dentures can slip within the mouth causing you to mumble or slur your words. Dental Implants allow you to speak without the worry that your teeth might slip.
• Improved Comfort: Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort experienced with removable dentures.
• Easier Eating: Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. Dental implants function like your natural teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
• Improved Self-Esteem: implants can give you back your smile, and help you feel better about yourself.
• Improved Oral Health: implants don’t require reducing other teeth, so more of your own teeth are left intact, improving your long-term oral health. Individual implants also allow easier access between teeth, improving oral hygiene.
• Durability: Dental implants are very durable and will last many years. With good care, many Implants last a lifetime.
• Convenience: Removable dentures are just that — removable. Dental implants eliminate the embarrassing inconvenience of removing your dentures, as well as the need for messy adhesives to keep your dentures in place.
• Quality of Life: Dental implants can restore you to a more active lifestyle and provide more self-confidence in your job, your social life and your personal relationships. Dental implants are life-changing. With your new dental implants and new teeth, you can enjoy a more active lifestyle with renewed comfort and confidence.